As 2015 comes to a close, a new year begins again. 2016 will be the first full year I’m blogging and I want to branch out and try a whole bunch of stuff. Instead of resolutions for 2016, I’m focusing on goals. Things I can work toward and build on, start and finish. So here we go:
- Launch Piece of the Page, a series highlighting all of my book themed merchandise.
- Branch out to discussion posts and more tags, try new things
- Review comic series that I have finished or purchased as single issues.
- Take a more active role in the community; commenting, chats, etc.
- Keep up with my design; link posts, graphics, organization.
- Read at least 100 books including comics and novellas
- Finish the Lemony Snicket series on audiobook
- Start the Dresden Files at persistent request of my brother
- Complete all reading challenges
- Reread at least 15 books this year
- Move up to a full time library associate position
- Duolingo: Continue learning German. Start learning Russian.
- Cook at least once a week
- Exercise three times a week
- Get down to one can of pop a day or less
So these are the goals I want to accomplish in 2016. Do we have similar aims? What do you think will be the easiest? The hardest? What will you be working towards? Let me know in the comments below!