The Spring 2016 Bloggiesta is finally upon us running from March 21-27! Bloggiesta is essentially an event to connect bloggers and help them get stuff done! Basically an extra motivator to knock out those pesky to do lists that always seem to pile up. For more information and to sign up check out the Bloggiesta site!
This will be my first Bloggiesta experience and I’m really looking forward to it. I’ve heard such great things from other bloggers and cannot wait to meet new people and work harder on my blog. Here’s what I want to accomplish:
- Catch Up on Book Reviews, Write Five.
- Cross Post Current Reviews to Goodreads.
- Write Upcoming Posts
- Create Sharing is Caring Feature to Highlight Blogging Community.
- Add Features Bar to Menu.
- Participate in at Least One Twitter Chat.
- Participate in One Mini Challenge.
Hopefully I can get all of this done in the next week and make more connections in the blogging community. Check back in a few days to see how I did!