For 2016 I tried my hardest to participate in the Rock My TBR challenge created by Sarah at The YA Book Traveler. I started well but tapered off as the year progressed, but I’m back for Round 2 and hoping to do better than ever.
To read at least one published book you already own every month!
Pretty simple, right?
Here’s the list of books I didn’t get to in 2016:
- Clariel by Garth Nix
- Endsinger by Jay Kristoff
- S by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Grimm Tales by Philip Pullman
- The Letter for the King by Tonke Dragt
- Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch
- Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan
- Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J.R.R Tolkien
- Return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien
That doesn’t even include the books I bought this year and haven’t gotten to yet. Eeep! If anyone wants to buddy read anything, just let me know. I’ll be updating my progress in my Month in Review posts, so check those out to see how I’m doing next year. And to everyone participating…Good Luck!