With my first full year of blogging under my belt, I’ve managed to accomplish a lot of the goals I set for myself. I finally finished the Lemony Snicket series, started the Dresden Files, made it to full time library associate, and started Piece of the Page. For 2017, I’m sticking with some of the same goals and also adding a few more to challenge myself. Check them out below!
- Collaborate more with other bloggers
- Create a new feature in 2017
- Participate in more blog tours
- Incorporate my blog into my Bookstagram posts
- Read at least 100 books including comics and novellas
- Complete all reading challenges
- ReRead at least 7 titles
- Read the Throne of Glass series
- Exercise 3 times a week
- Finish the German Duolingo
- Put more effort into my Bullet Journal
- Be more active in life: take trips, spend time with friends, fight for what’s right, etc.
So these are the goals I’d like to accomplish in 2017. Have you made your own for the new year? Do we have some in common? Let me know in the comments below!