I came across The “Anything But Books” Tag on The Bookkeeper’s Secret and thought this would be a fun little post to do. So here’s a little more insight into me:
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love.
Oh where to begin! Currently I’m loving Star Wars Rebels which I’m trying to catch up on. I also adore The Clone Wars, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra. Some old school faves are Hey, Arnold, Rocket Power, and Jonny Quest.
2. What is your favorite song right now.
I’ve been listening non stop to Ed Sheeran’s new album and especially Galway Girl and Castle on the Hill.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Binge watching television shows is totally a valid answer right. I have so many to catch up on!
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I love soccer! Watching, playing, analyzing. I grew up with it and I could spend all day at the fields or watching matches on television. There’s never a dull moment when soccer is involved.
5. What is something unnecessarily specific you like to learn about?
I love diving into the teeny tiny details of fictional worlds. Science Fiction especially! I’ve got books and maps from Firefly and BSG with loads of extra history. Honestly I could read and discover so much about the Star Wars universe that’s just briefly mentioned in the movies.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
Here’s something random. I know how to make an excellent walk through brick wall to get to Diagon Alley. Thank you library crafts. I’m clearly productive at work.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year?
I’ve been working on my Bullet Journal for nearly a year now. It’s pretty simple, but I love that it fits me perfectly and allows my creative impulses.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
Well I’m finally going to finish my Rey cosplay that I started two years ago. Specifically making her staff which really takes the most work. It’s my first real cosplay and I’m super stoked about it.
9. Tell us something you think about often.
These days I flit between fiction and reality. I spend a lot of time thinking about politics and the state of the world. It can all be a bit too much though.
10. Give us something that’s your favorite, but make it something oddly specific.
I find the way the sun reflects off the water to be extremely fascinating. Especially since it’s always completely unique depending on the time of day.
Did you learn anything new about me? Have you watched any the cartoons I love? Feel free to do this tag and I’d love to hear your answers in the comments below!