With 2018 just around the corner it’s time to reevaluate my goals for blogging, reading, and life in general. 2017 was a hot mess in so many ways and I barely scratched the surface on challenging myself. I’m hoping to have a renewed energy that will inspire and carry me through next year and the goals I’m trying to accomplish. Check them out below!
For 2018 I’d like to stop going through the motions with my blog and really be more creative and put myself out there more. I pretty much failed on all fronts last year so I’m going to push myself.
- Cross post my reviews every single month.
- Catch up on my back log of reviews to cross post.
- Respond to comments the day they are received.
- Collaborate more with other bloggers
- Create a new feature in 2018
- Participate in more blog tours
At least my reading is always a priority that I manage to follow through on. Hopefully I’ll be able to be consistent on this front again.
- Read at least 120 books including comics and novellas.
- Complete all reading challenges.
- ReRead at least 8 titles.
- Read more non-fiction, at least 6 books.
- Read at least 10 middle grade titles.
Since I just recently turned thirty years old I’ve felt this new sense of vigor toward living with purpose. I want 2018 to be full of moments, both big and small, that I’m actively engaged in, and I think these goals will be a great starting point for this.
- Be more politically active, call my reps consistently, work to re-elect Senator Sherrod Brown.
- Save! Save! Save! Get my finances in order and control my spending on frivolous items.
- Exercise 3 times a week (Try yoga, lift weights, find what works best for me).
- Cook at least one meal every single week (try new recipes, use the air fryer and spiralizer), and eat at least two servings of vegetables each day.
- Return to Duolingo and practice Spanish every day.
- Be more active in life: take trips, spend time with friends, venture outside, etc.
Have you made your own for the goals for 2018? Do we have some in common?
Let me know in the comments below!