With 2019 just around the corner it’s time to reevaluate my goals for blogging, reading, and life in general. 2018 was a year of ups and downs and I’m praying that the new year will be more focused and exciting in all ways. Check out what I’d like to accomplish below!
Since my blog is very review heavy I need to focus on cross posting and spreading my thoughts to a wider audience.
- Cross post my reviews every single month.
- Catch up on my back log of reviews to cross post.
- Share reviews on Instagram as well.
- Respond to comments the day they are received.
Reading is always a priority and hopefully I’ll diversify my TBR even more in 2019.
- Read at least 150 books including comics and novellas.
- Complete all reading challenges.
- Read more non-fiction, at least 5 books.
- Read at least 10 middle grade titles.
While I was definitely more engaged this year (taking trips, doing yoga, etc.), I want to take it even further in 2019 particularly on the finance and cooking fronts.
- Save! Save! Save! Get my finances in order and control my spending on frivolous items.
- Cook at least one meal every single week (try new recipes, use the air fryer and spiralizer), and eat at least two servings of vegetables each day.
- Exercise 3 times a week (Continue Yoga, use Planet Fitness)
- Be more active in life: take trips, spend time with friends, venture outside, etc.
Have you made your own for the goals for 2019? Do we have some in common?
Let me know in the comments below!